Advent of Sock Advent of Sock

Awesome!

Great movie and you did a good job picking the music.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Could've done better

I'm sorry for a the 7, but you can do better. If it wasn't for the easter egg this wold of got a 5/10. Your animation has improved quite a lot since the beginning. :D

The Bacon Factory The Bacon Factory

Hate and Love

This has got to be one of the most disturbing, repetitive, mind blowing thing in the world. I love IT!

I've heard that everyone says it ends at 500, but it doesn't. It has a numerical
pattern. It goes 10 piggy, 25 piggy, 50 piggy, 100 piggy, 150 piggy, 200 piggy,
250 piggy, 300 piggy, 350 piggy, 400, piggy, 450 piggy , and then 500 piggy...
now everyone says it ends at 500, but it actually has another piggy. It looks like the monster from DOOM AND IT"S AT THE 1000 MARK! and I know what some are going to say "WOW! you have no life," when in reality Instead of watching the
WHOLE DAMN thing I muted my computer, because who really wants to hear that sound all day, and I timed the count and set an alarm to ring every 40 seconds so I can see the special piggy. It takes around 40 seconds for 50 piggies to die.
Now I'm still watching it on another Tab and I'm at 3078 and so far there has been no other pig. I'm going to go all the way to 5000 and if nothing appears I'll just leave my computer on untill it explodes. :]

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Meh :I

It's the same jokes as the other ones with the exceptions of a few new ones. The only part part was the intro.

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

SUPER LULZ :D

I'm Mexican and that's fan F$@#ing Hilarious! Just like AIDs with a monkey. DAmn Them sheeps >:(

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Awesome

Greatest collab!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Waffles to you!

Love your Awesome series. Funniest one due to the fact that it's completely true, only thing is that while I was watching the animation I noticed that you didn't add a box joke. :(

Asaroki 05- Diagnosis Asaroki 05- Diagnosis

Meh

The story had a good anime vibe to it, but the animation could've had a little bit more improvement. Good job overall

Indestructible Collab 2 Indestructible Collab 2

EPIC!

It's awesome. epic, and simple.
Keep it going my man.